There are a few important things to know when getting ready for registration, please read below:
- July 1: Any current player that wishes to have a spot on his/her current (2012-13) team must be registered NO LATER THAN July 1. If a registration is received after this, they will have a spot within Regent, but will not be guaranteed a spot on their current team. Your team request must be indicated within your online registration. **Coaches/Managers, it’d be great if you could get me your anticipated roster for the Fall by the end of the spring season so I can be watching for players!**
- August 1: Any player,new or old, that registers by August 1 will be guaranteed a spot on a team within Regent. A spot on a specific team cannot be guaranteed, however–it will depend on roster availability.
- August 1-September 1: Any player registering after August 1 will be placed on a waiting list and placed in empty spots, first come, first served, as available. A $10 late fee will also be applied to the registration. Anyone wanting to register after September 1 will have to contact me, Becca Mauer, to see what’s available before registering.
2. Registration Fees (this includes payment for the Fall and the Spring)
- U7-U8 (1-2 grade in the Fall): $95
- U9-U10 (3-4 grade in the Fall): $105
- U11-U14 (5-8 grade in the Fall): $115
*Please note: A player’s registration will not be processed until payment is received. If you qualify/need assistance, please alert the Registrar to keep things moving.
3. For those in the older age groups–if your child is trying out for Classic level soccer in May/June, please do not register them until you have a spot–if you decide to play Rec instead of Classic, you’ll still have a couple of weeks after notifications to register and get on your current team if desired.
4. To register, click in Registration above. Please be sure to use the account you already have rather than creating a new one. Then register for the appropriate age group for Fall 2013-14 Recreational Soccer.
If you have any further questions, please contact me at email@example.com
Thanks for playing with Regent–enjoy the rest of the Spring Season!